Schuller Authorized Installers
A group of installers we stand proudly behind. They will deliver you a guaranteed working system using our components and designs exceeding industry standards. Always ask for references when contracting a hydronics professional as this is an unregulated industry and the quality and reliability of a system is only as good as the professional behind it.
What is Hydronic Radiant Heating?
Hydronics is the use of water as the heat-transfer agent in heating systems. Hydronic Radiant Heating is the most efficient method of heating. It is water or an antifreeze/water mix between 65F and 160F circulated in O² Barrier PEX tubing embedded in floors, driveways, walls or driveways.
The Schuller™ Agenda
– Hydronic heating equipment development and manufacturing
– Electronic controls, thermostats
– Hydronic heating consultations
– Hydronic heating systems evaluation, site surveys and corrections
– Hydronic radiant heating and mechanical room designs
– Radiant heating installer network
– Promotion of hydronics as a heat source
– Expanding the field through education and raising awareness